Local Artist Exhibit at Smyrna City Hall
- Aida Arias – a Puerto Rican-born contemporary painter and mixed media artist;
- Bihter Alapan – an embroidery artist;
- Justin Groom & Becca McCoy, as Leafmore Studios – exhibiting a collaboration of hand- illustrated photography;
- Paula Winter – a former Cobb County teacher creating unique collage art;
- Carol Vasbinder – a watercolorist;
- Jason Walesh – a pop-culture designer and recycled materials collagist; and
- Bill Hunton – a Smyrna-based fine art and commercial photographer, and musician.
Curated by Smyrna Arts Council Vice President Leah Barnes, the Community Art Exhibit in partnership with the City of Smyrna provides an opportunity for local artists to display their work and for residents to gain exposure to Art being created within the community.
The exhibit is open for viewing during City Hall’s normal business hours. Follow Smyrna Arts Council on Facebook and Instagram @smyrnaartscouncil for profiles on the featured artists, glimpses into the exhibit, and to learn about the other events and happenings sponsored by the Council.
About Smyrna Arts Council
Smyrna Arts Council is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization comprised of volunteers dedicated to improving the quality of life in our community by promoting, nurturing, and supporting the Arts in Smyrna. Learn more at https://smyrnaartscouncil.com
Local artists are encouraged to join the Smyrna Arts Council’s Artist Portfolio. Visithttps://smyrnaartscouncil.com/programs/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be contacted for future exhibit opportunities.
Want to get in touch?
Add a catchy line to encourage users to fill the form. Promise them to get in touch.
Smyrna Arts Council provides leadership in advocating, initiating and integrating arts in our community.
Our mission is to cultivate and promote the arts for the enjoyment and enrichment of our diverse community. We are committed to aligning our activities and efforts to our mission and to honoring the diversity that Smyrna enjoys.
We are all about community. Please reach us using the following methods: